Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Saving $$

So I went to CVS today to pick up a prescription and $14.50 in Extra Bucks printed out on my receipt. If any of you have ever started this coupon thing, you know how addictive it is, but others of you will think I am completely out of my mind here. I proceeded to spend the next hour of my life slowly scanning the aisles of CVS debating which products I could use most and which I had coupons for, and which I could possibly earn even more Extra Bucks after purchasing. I know, it's an addiction. One day I'll be standing in front of a group of people..."Hi, my name is Denee, and I haven't used a coupon in ___ days." I'm thinking maybe this is a real need for people out there right now - Couponers Anonymous or something like that.

So anyway, I managed to buy about $40 worth of stuff for a little over $3. So maybe the psychosis is worth it in the long run...at least for my checkbook anyway.

No comments: