Monday, July 5, 2010

Hello out there!

Well, so I haven't posted in quite a while. And that's okay, because no one is really reading this anyway. But someone reminded me today that it is a bit cathartic to "get it all out", and at the same time, rather nice to have some record of all the craziness that goes on in your life, so here's another attempt at the blog.

So let's see, what's going on right now...

It is the hottest summer, like, ever. I am in a constant state of sweaty. Really, it's gross. Interestingly, at the same time, I have decided to try this "all-natural," "no chemicals" thing, so I am considering discontinuing the use of anti-perspirant. I'm not sure why I stumbled upon all this research telling me how bad anti-perspirants are for your health at precisely the time I am having the sweatiest summer of my life, but there you go. File that under TMI.

In other news, lightning took out our flat screen tv last week. Bummer. It was a rough few days there when I couldn't watch Cheers when I woke up at 4:30 in the morning (on closed captioning so I didn't wake anyone). Until Chad took me to Wal-Mart and bought me a new tv. So life is good again and I can watch as many Hallmark movies as I want.

In other words, it is the most exciting summer ever. Or not. But I'm having a great time anyway. :)

No comments: